Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

The (official) start of my blog!

Today is the day that I start my blog.  I say 'official' in brackets only because I have started so many blogs in the past, from travel blogs to personal blogs to other types of blogs, and I usually don't log in for so long that I eventually forget the password and can't get back in!  Case in point... it took me about 15 minutes to log back into this one after setting it up in December last year (I had intended to start it as a New Years' Resolution, you see) because it links to a gmail account and I didn't even know what my gmail account was!  The only reason I even have a gmail account is so that I can have this blog... this is going well already, don't you think?!  :P

But this is the blog that will stick.  I have no idea when I'll next write something, nor do I know whether I'll even have time to keep up with blogging, but I have wanted to do it for so long and today is the day I start! 

So watch this space.....

(P.S. This does NOT bode well... I've edited the text above 5 times already!)

No comments:

Post a Comment